Mom, "What does ***** mean?"

I guess with all the drinking and smoking we did over spring break, I shouldn't be surprised swearing also joined our party.

During one of our many meals in the dining room flanked by decor about both drinking and smoking :-), my son asked me what "dammit" means.

Here we go. . . . . . .

3 comments:

  1. Seriously what does it mean?
    I only know it as a certain father had the phone cord strung over to the kitchen table and I tripped over it passing through. That word came out of his mouth terrifying me!
    Lesson learned, don't pass over the cord, but go around "the other way!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, I just read through like your last 4 or 5 posts. Hilarious! All of them, and all of the comments. I loved it. Your kids crack me up. My kids got bandaids in a couple of their Easter eggs from our ward egg hunt. They weren't very thrilled. The funny part was, it was my friend that put them in the eggs she brought. She thought it was a cute idea. HAHA And your Easter bunny that came to your house was such a cute idea. And then it turned funny when the tracks don't come off. Oh and your beach trip looked fun! Sorry you have to have talks about smoking and drinking and swearing. We have to have those too, only it's because of things that they are exposed to every day. And Guts, I remember I had to learn that lesson at your house about not passing over the cord too. I don't think there were swear words involved though. HAHA I love your posts, keep 'em comin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too funny! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete