Cousins Crack Me UP

I meant to post this awhile back. I LOVE having a cousin nearby. We see each other every four or five or six months. Having grown up with family gatherings galore, I relish the time I get to spend with cousins.

The last time I saw this family was for a missionary meeting prior to departure (Sadie is going to Milan Italy to preach the gospel -- exciting huh?).  Sadie has three sisters and one brother. While at their beautiful home, after the meeting, the older sisters showed me a book they made for their parents for Christmas. I laughed till I cried at the pictures in the book.

According to Chelsea, the idea for the book is "all over pinterest", however, since I am not an aficionado of pinterest (yet), I'd never seen or thought of the idea. Hilarious.

Here's the rundown, well, study these two pictures and see if you can figure it out before I tell you:
the bangs just kill me - wait, Chelsea, where are your bangs?




They had made an entire book of these types of pictures. I was laughing so hard, I had tears running down my face. These girls are not, wait, these women are not rag-a-muffin, sloppy, oops-I-forgot-to-do-my hair ladies. These are well-read, super-trendy, well-mannered people here. I loved seeing these memories and their re-creation. What a fun time, they must have had reliving these relics.

 
Getting to know Cousins is the best and definitely something that makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen "the book" too. Awesome doesn't even cover it! I'm trying to figure out we could do something like that for my parents, but it might be kinda hard with the size of family...
    Did Chelsea tell you the story about the dust jacket blurb? If she didn't, you'll have to get her to next time. Also hilarious.

    ReplyDelete