Just in today:
There is no doubt I am a Mom.
While lying in a doctor/therapy office (physical therapy), I had my arm up over my head, just relaxing as I waited for the therapist to come in and do her magic. I glanced over to my arm and noticed a little tuft of *something* coming out of the hole in the armpit of my shirt. After chiding myself for wearing a holy :-) shirt out of the house, I laughed at the little bunch of white feathers coming out of the hole. Hee hee -- the coat I was wearing has downy feathers in it (is that how you say it? you know, it was a puffy coat and the puff is down. I just don't know how to word it, exactly.)
I kind of wish the therapist would have seen it, she would have definitely gotten her "swap-a-smile" for the day.
Oh - and I am not planning to replace that shirt. I wear it in defiance of my little girl who drew all over the back of it with black sharpe marker. She can try to get me down, but she can't get the best of me yet. I just need to keep it in the house and not wear it in public.
No comments:
Post a Comment