You know you are a Mom when . .

This has been one of those days. It started out like this:

This girl does not go here
So, I figured I might as well climb back in bed and stage this:
I don't do so well with her feet in my eyes. So, I got up to take a jog. It felt so good. I just kept on going, but when I returned home, it was as though havoc wreaked while I was gone. Everyone was mad and everything was my fault. Happy Monday!

These little things that remind me of my privilege to be a mother, like the water bottle. We can have 3 or 4 different bottles, and they all can be in the fridge
and still the one I claim and proclaim to be mine, somehow becomes the family communal drinking fountain.

Or, as I tidy up (never-ending) and come upon this
and realize my decor has become the newest play toy to add to the mix.That elephant is supposed to be here:
In spite of it all, my heart still melts when I see 
Horses probably need diapers and hair bows - they've definitely got the hair.
 or ask my son, "So, do you think you match today?" when he looks like this:

His answer: "Yes, my shirt is totally stripes and m y shorts are totally boxes (plaid-- he has always called these shorts his box shorts and I just figured out his reasoning today).

This was all today. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment