I can't wait for you to see my picture today because -- drum roll please -- I am in the picture! And, it wasn't taken by a stranger, the picture was taken by the father in my home, my husband :-). Knowing what lies ahead (big summer trip where I'll be doing many, many activities with the kids by myself), I really appreciate having both parents around. Plus, he is just so much fun.
I ran a race today and after the race was kids' activities including: pony rides and cake walks and face painting. It was sort of like a "small-town celebration" in a big city.
So here's what you've been waiting for:
So, who wouldn't smile at that? I love being a family at a family event and this summer I will really miss the other part of my family that stays in WA. So, here is to being happy today (as well as recognizing my kids and I are as city slicker as they come -- I mean, c'mon, look at us paying to ride an animal . . ).
| I couldn't believe she allowed herself to be put on this little pony |
| No Fear, no smile |
| The last time she rode a pony, she was VERY frightened |
No comments:
Post a Comment