Just a little tired

I thought I had outgrown the tendency to drift off mid-class after college (specififically undergrad classes). However, this past week, I have proven bad habits die hard. I must have been particularly wiped out the other day because during my daughters' violin lessons, I drifted in and out, head-bobbing included, the entire time.

The repurcussion of my actions is that now when I try to practice with my girls, I have absolutely no idea what I am supposed to be doing with them. Look at this closely:
I get a chuckle every time though because I have countless memories (and pages) of notes taken in college classes that look just like this. I was doing my best to stay awake and alert, as can be seen by all of the cross-outs and gibberish. Next week I'll do better, I must do better for my girls. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment