I seem to have a number of "prayer" stories on this blog already, but this one was funny. I started my prayers this morning and my littlest sidekick comes climbing up on the bed, hopping-crawling over to my head. Then, she bonks my head. In her sweet, little voice, she clearly whispered, "Oh, sorry Mom". Then, she petted my head to make me feel better. And, Then, she does it again. Each time, whispering, "Oh, sorry Mom."
It is hard to stay focused with a little head bonking going on and I am sure The Great Parent Upstairs gets a little chuckle out of it too.
Your little head bonker sure looks like you! WoW! Prayers NEVER can ever be done in peace and quiet when kids are awake! (or Husbands). Kind of like going to the bathroom, someone ALWAYS needs you!
ReplyDeleteGood thing the Parent Upstairs makes up the difference!
Your kid stories are so funny. I laugh at each one. My favorite was when one of your girls asked for some socks to ruin. HAHA LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Melissa and Cindy. Today she didn't bonk my head, she just simply petted it. What a girl!
ReplyDelete