OK, I was going to post about a couple of other things, but came across this link that literally had me laughing. This kid is from Australia and was in Salt Lake City for the first time to watch General Conference.
I guess he stood up, recognized the back of his head being shown in two of the huge screens above him, so he turned around and gave a big smile. He said he wasn't trying to prank or even be funny. People have been all over this picture making up funny captions. I am sure you will get a kick out of this:
http://www.ldsfriends.com/general-conference-posters
Since I know some of my cousins read this -- can't you totally see Nathan doing this kind of thing? Cracks me up . .
That is so so awesome! I can totally see cousin Nate the Great doing it then Uncle saying "it was all Nate's fault!"
ReplyDeleteCracked me up! Keep em coming!
Love your added comment Melissa. Plus, we've got to add in the Angie bit . .
ReplyDeletePaul and I have laughed about this since we saw it live on TV... but it's even funnier to think that "Nate did it!" Or was it Tate? :)
ReplyDelete