Can I wear out some more clothes?

Socks

I am like a broken record getting after kids for running around outside in socks. Today was no different, I look outside and there is my girl, running around in her Sunday-best tights. So, I shouted for her to come in and put some shoes on (which, she did -- she came and put flip flops on with her tights, go figure!).

Then, my youngest daughter from inside the house insistently said to me, "Mom, I need some socks on to ruin."

4 comments:

  1. Kids are so funny! Thanks for the smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One morning I saw my neighbor boy out playing in the street in his socks.... by the end of the day, there were no socks left - just the tube part on his ankles! I questioned his mom about it. She said she decided that the sock battle was one she chose not to fight. She just buys cheap socks in bulk! (Which doesn't really work for your little fashionista!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some pictures of Brycen in his feet jammies outside splashing in the curb water then running all around, totally picture Family Circus where it shows the footprints of where they have been. His jammies? Toes stick out and heels have a hole.
    So fun to watch him...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Comments - thanks! I am amazed at how quickly my little fashionista wears out clothing, much faster than brother and younger sister. Janie, your story is so funny, I wish I had a picture of those footless, tube socks. Melissa, I can picture the whole cartoon.

    ReplyDelete