I told the girls I needed to make a phonecall and that they couldn't bother me. They had been playing together, happily, and I wasn't worried for their safety - their hunger maybe, but not their safety.
They started knocking on the door for about 30 seconds and then were sidetracked. This is what I saw when I walked out towards my bedroom door. Can you tell? Those are little matchbox cars, my first thought was that they were 'patrol' cars out to get someone.
Well, then I opened the door and I think those patrol cars had barricaded me in my room! Funny little girls and their funny little imaginations. All day long, I found cars in my bedroom, under my bed, by the bookcase. They had so much fun shooting those cars under the door.
| She had also changed into her swimming suit (bottom part). |
That Is a classic! I am sure their imaginations were flying! How long was your phone call? I can see my boys so doing that!
ReplyDeleteThat is a good one! I've resorted to locking my bedroom door, and then going in my closet and shutting the door to make my important phone calls...
ReplyDeleteI've realized why many women have so many "going to the bathroom" issues... its because we can never relax - someone is always pounding on the door or yelling for us. (Should I have posted that on the web? Well, its true...)