I mean, there isn't really anything wrong with it:
It isn't sitting there partially open to show you its insides, it is sitting partially open because there are so many receipts, it can't snap shut. That was the first reason I was getting made fun of. Think Seinfeld:
![]() |
| http://trendaddicts.com/2012/seans-style-alert-mens-wallets/ |
After all of this heckling, I was told, "I can't even stand the color".
So there, I guess I will start up a "Buy Colette a New Wallet Fund" - would you like to add to my cause?


EMPTY it! Hire Jess, she will make your wallet snap shut again. While she is at it, she can go through the purse too!
ReplyDeleteThe it is my turn to get a hold of it, I can spray paint it a nice glittery black or hot pink or something.
Haha, I may have to agree with your wise friends;)
Oooh - good idea -- I will be down so get your paint ready.
ReplyDeleteThis is not the first time you've had wallet woes - remember "funky chunk"?
ReplyDeleteFunky Chunk!! LOL. This one is a bad color Colette, I will admit that. Love the flash back to Seinfield, very funny. And again, classic Colette. :)
ReplyDeleteI always thought I could count on you ladies for support . . :-)
ReplyDelete