Still Fits

I don't need to give much dialogue for this post. We got out our Halloween gear/décor for the month ahead. My daughter was just convinced that she could be Strawberry Shortcake again (costume from two years ago) because it totally still fits.
Not to pleased when she saw me chuckling after she matter-of-factly stated, "It still fits"

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Kids are so funny about stuff like that. If only wishing hard enough would make it true... :)

    Plus, you are so brave to take your kids on all these adventures! They're going to have some great memories. And last thing--I'm afraid of heights, too. Well, afraid of falling from heights. I've never had a real urge to climb to the very tippy-top of a mountain. Maybe if there was one with a railing around it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It still does fit - totally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sheila and Linnae -- don't you love how you can see the indentation of her belly button? And Linnae, there should have been a railing around that steep mountain ridge. I was so nervous up there. I am getting braver and braver at taking the kids off on adventures, by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete