Mulberry Street

And to think that we saw it on OUR street :-)

On our way to school, we were confronted with a humongous, picture that was the talk of the neighborhood today. One neighbor claimed she saw it last night in the dark. The rest of us are trying to think of a way to kife it so we can play a joke on someone.

Anyway, my husband and I had a good laugh about this today. It really is obnoxiously huge, I mean to have that in your bedroom? -- yeesh!

My daughter is always on stage - oh, and all the "waste" notes are just for good Seattle measure :-)

2 comments:

  1. so, how did you kindly take it off your hands and put it in your bedroom to watch over you at night?
    Your daughter had to have been scared next to those eyes staring at her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gives me the creeps. I could never have it my house. I kind of wish I'd never seen it in the first place. I don't think my daughter really cared, after she saw me with a camera, she just wanted me to take a picture of her.

    ReplyDelete