
Since it is rainy outside (not Florida downpour, but all-day pitter patter), my 'happiness' today was when I pushed my daughter in my Chariot stroller. I like my Chariot, like I like my kids.
This picture is a few years old, but just priceless. Look at their little hands. Ahhh, if I could just freeze time.
This is so much fun to see! I love their little hands as well.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to hear what kind of jogging stroller you recommend.
This a great blog!
My Chariot Jogger stroller is the best purchase of my marriage. I love it. I can take it biking, jogging or even cross country skiing if I so desired. It has a rain flap, storage space below, net storage on back. I would spend big bucks all over again, but I think this was up there around, hmm $300? I can't remember now. It is worth every penny.
ReplyDeleteRemember, I am NOT a shopper. This mammoth isn't for zipping around the mall. This is purely for an excercise enthusiast. Good Luck!