I'm so glad to see some use from the nick-nacks on the wall. Many a miserable Sunday was spent by my five girls that fought a lot then, but now are dearest of friends!
Hi colette. Love the blog. So glad you finally joined us. Now to comment on"swap a smile....trade some cheer, lets be happy, while we're here" The countless dishes I washed staring at that yellow wall with those flowers, I was not happy to be there, not abt to swap a smile with my sisters and definitely NO T trading any cheer, more like glares and grunts. Now my sisters make me smile every day! Thanks mom for the torture to love!
I'm so glad to see some use from the nick-nacks on the wall. Many a miserable Sunday was spent by my five girls that fought a lot then, but now are dearest of friends!
ReplyDeleteHi colette. Love the blog. So glad you finally joined us. Now to comment on"swap a smile....trade some cheer, lets be happy, while we're here"
ReplyDeleteThe countless dishes I washed staring at that yellow wall with those flowers, I was not happy to be there, not abt to swap a smile with my sisters and definitely NO T trading any cheer, more like glares and grunts.
Now my sisters make me smile every day! Thanks mom for the torture to love!