Gentle is relative

 I am still laughing about this. 





I wanted to send my siblings a picture of an envelope I sent out, which I knew they were going to be mailing too. I just wanted to be "first" or something so I took a picture. 

Later, when I went to actually send it, I noticed the details in the background and can't stop laughing about my "share". I thought it might be a good time to let them know of a surgery I was going to be having the next day and needed to prep for, lol. 

If I go back in my pictures long enough, I'll find a similar funny picture I sent to Curt a few (5) years ago. My intent was to share a book title, what I WASN'T intending to do was to share my bookmark, which was from the doctor's office and related to compensation exercises (also relate to the surgery I just had last week). 

I hope things are going smoothly for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment