I have been getting pictures from my google feed reminding me of what was happening x years ago. One of the pictures was of my sweet Callie wearing her strawberry shortcake costume that was one or two years old.
She is just funny.
Now, fast forward to this year. I was in charge of the family reunion (I'm still going to post about it, I promise) and in doing so, wanted to do t-shirts. My talented sister-in-law Melissa did a whole bunch of shirts for me and conveniently lives near my sister Janie. So, when the t-shirts were done, they were very kindly delivered to Janie who then sent me pictures of how they looked.
This is what she sent, with a message saying, "I think they might be too small."
Hahahahah, I simply laugh every time I see this picture. I love her little boy so much. He has kind of a contrary facial expression about 95% of the time so I'm glad to have that preserved in the picture, but this shirt and his cute little prego-belly, hahahha, oh, tears streaming down my face funny. Janie and I laughed and laughed and laughed at the time. I was kind of stressed about the reunion anyway, so it felt good to just let it all out. Then, I said, "What am I going to do?!!" since all the shirts were printed and done.
Anyway, long story short, her little boy was wearing his little sister's shirt after all (when he got in the correct shirt, he said, "But, I liked the other one better.") and my sil Melissa made some more shirts for me to make it so we'd all have a shirt that fits. She's super awesome and I just think this whole story is a good one.


No comments:
Post a Comment