I knew retakes were coming up and I thought about turning in the paperwork for my youngest to get a retake:
![]() |
| Can you guess the photographer was a boy? She's afraid of boys, but really - boys should be afraid of her. |
But, I decided not to because we got family pictures taken about the same time and some really good ones turned up, like this one:
![]() |
| Just a little pure emotion here |
No, seriously - she can be a real beauty, I promise.
When I picked her up after school, the sub kindly let me know, "Your daughter got picture retakes today." I followed up with, "Um, I didn't send any forms back in with her." The sub just reiterated that the retakes were done. Fast forward a few weeks and my little beloved comes home with a packet of retake pictures. Let me just explain, I do not pay for the biggest picture package. Ever. Here she is, in all of her conniving little glory:
![]() |
| This is kind of like a stolen picture.
|
By the way, I did call the picture place and told them I hadn't paid for the picture package that came home with my daughter. They just said not to worry about it.



This is hilarious!!! I love your daughter. I want to hang out with all your kids. I love hearing their stories. I bet you and Ang could have some fun comparing kid stories.
ReplyDeleteWell, you do have dozens of cousins--if you want to spring for the postage, that is. :) Wow, a little confidence goes a long way, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteYour comments make me laugh. Cindy, wouldn't it be fun to all be neighbors? We'd have some good times. Linnae, maybe another name for confidence is strong-willed, either way, she keeps me on my toes. I stayed in Portland for a few days this last week and my bro-in-law watched her come unglued at her brother. Whoa, talk about biting someone's head off :-)
ReplyDelete