Dear
Due to the construction of the walkway from our new building to the upper field the current access (on 150th Court NE & 150th Ave NE) from the backside to the upper walkway will be blocked off for the next month. We know this will cause some incontinence but it is unavoidable with the new construction. Thanks for your patience, flexibility, and understanding.
Sincerely,
Brad Stolz, Principal
Did you catch it? If not, you must read it again. And again. I thought my husband's laughter last night, after seeing this would wake the children.
HA HA! That's awesome! The library I used to work for sent out an email about a faulty overdue notice. It ended with, "We apologize for an incontinence this may have caused you." Yes, indeed.
ReplyDeleteGood one Linnae - thanks for sharing. That is so funny too. Did you have to point out the wording to the writer?
ReplyDeleteSort of matches me going tho church (in my car in the drivewayp when miss savannah kindly informs me, I am,missing my shirt. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI did not point it out personally, but I'm sure they realized their mistake fairly soon. We were just about dying laughing about it behind the desk. (It was sent out from our central library branch.) I think it went out to thousands of patrons.
ReplyDelete