Just admit it, when you were a little girl, you stuffed things in your shirt to pretend either you were pregnant or "chesty" :-). I have my doubts that my 3 yo was actually pretending either of those things. I think she was really just wanting to hide the marble from me and take it to the park. However, I will tell the story and let you decide for yourself.
Today has been a gorgeous, sunny, hot day (limited in number around here). I let my girl run around in her bathing suit most of the afternoon, all the time wishing I could just let go of my duties and run around in mine. I was dying of heat. That is beside the point (the whole afternoon I kept reminding myself about how sunny and gorgeous and yadi yadi yadi . . ).
At some point, she took off her swimsuit and then put it on by herself (rarely happens, so I will note when it does). When we dropped off my son for soccer this afternoon, I picked her up out of the van. She was still in her suit and I realized it was on backwards. Better her than me :-). Then, as I was holding her, I realized she had a very hard, round ball in her chest. After a few more seconds, I fished it out and found a large marble.
Kids are so funny. I just love em.


No comments:
Post a Comment