A Kid's Life For Me



Could you just die for those little "Dora" gardening gloves?

I am always telling my kids I want to freeze "this" moment so they won't grow up - - ever. There are many moments of complete charm and joy. These are just a few from my youngest charmer:


Does this not scream, "Kid"?

 I've been smiling at this little trike (from my kitchen window) all day. Even its tracks make me smile. Maybe seeing this is a sort of nostalgia-Little-House-on-the-Prairie thing for me, but I love it.



Little red trike
Our other daughter had a "late night" the other night, so I took our son out for ice cream and guess what the youngest got her daddy to do? 


This is what happens when Mom leaves Dad in charge


Tonight my husband thought I had texted him saying I was trying to "cane" the kids when I was actually saying, "calm" the kids (just a minor texting mishap). I do love 'em and am officially reporting they make me happy today. (For the record, he suggested there are alternative parenting methods out there)






.








1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Love the trike, love the texting mishap (and I'm glad you didn't actually cane the kids!) That youngest daughter of yours has you guys wrapped around her finger.

    ReplyDelete